For a prestigious multinational group operating in the Automotive sector, Adecco (Hubsite Automotive Via Emilia Est 219 - Modena) searches and selects
n. 1 Buyer
General Duties and Responsibilities:
• Accountable for all direct material cost of the product equating to 75% of the total vehicle cost
• Provides purchasing support by participating on platform teams; assesses and increases supplier value through participation in R&D, co-design, innovation, and other integration contribution
• Manages negotiation and implementation of all technical modifications
• Manages prototype parts ordering and procurement in order to support builds on time
• Responsible to support technical cost reductions in terms of idea generation and implementation
Degree in Engineering – Economy
Competencies and behavioral skills:
• Good level of project management skill, with the ability to map out all deliverables for all functions for the entire development cycle to ensure timely launch of product.
• Good communication skills: able to understand and explain complex problems to both a technical and non-technical audience.
• Ability to work both independently with minimal supervision and in a Team environment
• Devises solutions based on multiple sources of information and uses past experience, evaluation, and interpretation to adapt existing approaches.
• General automotive products/commodities knowledge.
English fluent (B2/C1)
Previous experience in the Automotive sector and knowledge and use of SAP will constitute added value.
An initial 6 months/1 year contract is offered through the Agency.
Availability is required from 1st September.
Place of work: Modena.
Categoria Professionale: Impiegati
Città: Modena (Modena)
- Inglese - Livello Ottimo
Mezzi di trasporto:
- Full Time