The Consultant division Reggio Emilia - Modena, for a multinational company leader in the development of lifting solutions related to the world of commercial vehicles, railways, inspection equipment and the maritime sector, is recruiting a
Quality Engineer Manager
The insertion is aimed at strengthening the management team of the specific product line Aereal Working Platforms
• Implementation of the global quality and environment policy in the entire business unit located at the Modena plant.
• Management of quality/compliance activities for projects throughout the value chain
• Maintaining and further developing quality and safety standards during the development process (PDP) and the entire product life cycle
• Carrying out training to support quality awareness and ensure the implementation of improvement measures
The task of the resource will be to raise awareness of quality and further develop the quality management system within the Modena plant.
• Technical education (Degree and/or Master's degree) in mechanical engineering, mechatronics or related areas
• Relevant professional experience in quality management and product engineering
• In-depth knowledge and application of quality methods such as APQP, FMEA, 8D-Reports, SPC
• Excellent English both written and spoken for constant dealings with foreign parent companies; knowledge of German will be a plus in case.
• Technical background combined with a practical approach
• Strategic problem solving
• Decision Making
Possession of an entrepreneurial and management mindset is an integral part of the role
Categoria Professionale: Ingegneria Impiantistica
Città: Modena (Modena)
- Inglese - Livello Ottimo
- Full Time
Note: Company plants in Modena and Reggio Emilia: work location Modena
Working hours: Full time
Availability to travel to Headquarters in Austria for training and participation in trade fairs