On behalf of an important client, multinational company in the pharmaceutical industry, we are looking for a candidate to be hired as Sales Representative for the pharmacy channel.
The candidate will present health care and OTC products to the pharmacist to encourage sales as well as work in the pharmacy merchandising to activate and improve the sell out.
The Sales Representative will:
• Be the main point of contact of the pharmacists of the assigned area; organising pharmacy visits in order to present products, news and promotions;
· Achieve agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets through face to face and meetings with pharmacists;
• Promote the direct sale of our customer’s products;
• Implement actions in line with the sales and marketing strategies in order to accomplish the assigned objectives;
• Report daily activity in the CRM system;
• Share information with direct superiors about market tendencies and competition activities in the region;
• Participate at the sales and promotional formation;
• Guarantee the implementation of our customer’s pharma go-to-market strategy;
• Perform merchandising actions to promote and improve sell-Out directly at the point of sale;
• Identify possible opportunities to increase sales in the pharmacy and share the information with the Manager.
The Sales Representative will interact internally with the local Sales and Trade Marketing team as well as the BI and Analytics team
• Health science diploma qualifying for OTC detailing or degree in Economics
· Proven sales experience (2 years minimum): Knows how to meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales targets
• Experience in the pharmaceutical area is preferred, especially in OTC and personal care products. CPG, FMCG experiences also valued
• Strong communication, negotiating and analytical skills;
• Attitude towards change management;
• Good knowledge of sales and marketing principles: category management and trade marketing skills would be considered a valued plus.
• Experienced user of sales CRM systems like Salesforce
• Willingness to work more than 90% of the time on the field
• Fluent knowledge of English (Upper Intermediate level), which will be tested during the interviews
• Driving license
• Residence in Modena, Ferrara or Mantua
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).