Purpose of the Job
The Controller will lead North American Accounting
The Controller will have earned a four-year college degree in accounting from an accredited university, and must have a current CPA certification, MBA preferred. He or she will have a minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role. The incumbent must be well versed in tax, sales forecasting, and accounting information. Should have strong administrative and interpersonal skills, with a demonstrated team player approach to work. Excel, MS Word and Power Point. SYSPRO and HFM experience is a plus.
The Controller leads the accounting function across the United States. In this capacity the incumbent will exercise oversight of all the accounting functions for both domestic and international operations in the US.
• Bank reconciliation
• Accounting entries and draft the monthly/yearly/FS
• Enter monthly information into HFM ensuring compliance in line with the parent company reporting deadlines and requirements.
• Ensure integrity of information in Syspro
• Provide daily reporting of key management metrics
• Monitor daily activity in the company's bank accounts, including check and wire authorization.
• Complete monthly accruals for incurred expenses not recorded
• Review monthly expense postings for accuracy and journalize corrections as needed.
• Analyze all balance sheet accounts for all product lines, making adjustments as needed.
• Oversee preparation of the monthly financial reporting package, including graphed financial results
• Track capital purchases in accordance with approved budget
• Maintain relationships with the bank including management of bank fees and negotiation of reasonable bank rates.
Reporting and Communication
The Controller will submit the following reports to the Operations Manager, Managing Director and Global Controller:
• Annual Budget. This will be on time and in accordance with global Finance directives
• Monthly Finance report for US operations, with detailed analysis of variances to annual budget
• Monthly Sales and Operations reports
• Annual Audits for US operations
• Other reports as deemed necessary
• Prepare various sales tax returns
The Controller will establish the annual budget and manage all cost centers to meet planned levels.
• Set the cost budgets, with support of the departmental managers
• Assist in the development of Capital Expenditure plans
• Track achievement of monthly revenues budget
Categoria Professionale: Finanza / Contabilità
Settore: INDUSTRIA METALMECCANICA
Città: Mirandola (Modena)
- Controller - Controllo di Gestione - 36 mesi
- Laurea Magistrale - Economico / Giuridico - Economia e Commercio
- Parlato: Buono
- Scritto: Buono
- Comprensione: Buono
Mezzi di trasporto:
- Full Time