Randstad Talent Selection is looking for a Field Service Technician. Our client is one of the leading international manufacturers of sensors and measuring instruments for factory and process automation.
- Service for our worldwide installed systems mainly in Italy and partly around the world
- Installation, commissioning and customer training on site
- active support of the sales department
- first contact person and solution provider for our customer
- completed training in a technical profession
- ideally further training as a technician or master craftsman specializing in electrical
- engineering or mechanical engineering
- experience in field service
- team-oriented work
- willingness to travel (partly worldwide)
- good PC skills and English language skills (written and spoken)
Economical package: as part of our team, you can expect a permanent and varied position in a pleasant working environment with flexible working hours, a high degree of personal responsibility, 30 days of vacation, flexitime, extensive training opportunities and exciting international assignments. The position as field service technician (m/f/d) includes a company car. We look forward to receiving your application, stating the earliest possible starting date and your desired salary!
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).